Hey, I'm Kortney

My name is Kortney and I am currently a senior at Ohio Northern University. My major is in Risk Management and Insurance and my minor is in Marketing. As of now, I am working as a sales assistant and manage all social media for Polished Nail and Body Salon and Boutique 415 in Bluffton, Ohio.


After graduation this Spring, I will be working at Ohio Mutual Insurance Group (OMIG) in Bucyrus, Ohio, in the auto material damage (AMD) claims department. I have interned for OMIG in the summer of 2018 and went back to work there temporarily during Winter break 2018.  Through this company, I will be handling multi-party auto claims and working on getting several different designations such as Associate in Claims (AIC), Associate in General Insurance (AINS), and eventually
Certified Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU).  For those who are not familiar with the insurance industry, the CPCU is considered "the doctorate of insurance".

A photo from my Fiji trip.
Whenever I do get spare time, I enjoy traveling as much as possible. The farthest I have travelled is Fiji and Mexico. My favorite places to go are Gatlinburg, Loss Angeles, and New York City. I will be traveling to Punta Cana in June 2019 and returning to Los Angeles in August 2019. On my travel bucket list, I would like to go to Italy, Switzerland, and South Africa.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Audiences in Business

Strategy is Everywhere

Going "Live" for the First Time