8 Reasons to Watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Without a doubt, Friends is my favorite show of all time. It blows my mind when someone mentions that they have not watched more than an episode of Friends. I, on the other hand, have watched every single episode at least three times. I have compiled a list of reasons you should watch Friends:



1. It's relatable. 
Let's be honest, we all know a Joey, Rachel, Phoebe, or Ross.

2. It's a great way to spend a vacation.
There is about 85 hours of watching if you put every single episode together. That is about 2 weeks of watching Friends if you watch it every day for 8 hours a day. It's possible. Not that I have done that before...

3. Phoebe.
Phoebe is probably one of my favorite characters. Everyone has that one friend that is just like her. We all appreciate that said friend. So, why not watch the television version of them?

4. Your love for your friends will grow.
When watching it, you begin to realize the importance of your friends you have now.

5. You get a brand new vocabulary.
You will use the words "pivot," "Thanksgiving pants," and "How you doin'?" a lot more often.

6. You can relish in nostalgia.
The fashion, slang, and culture from the 90s is enough for anyone to watch it.

7. It never gets boring.
Many series repeat the same storyline episode after episode or season after season. Friends doesn't do this, ever. It's unpredictable if you have never taken the time to watch it.

8. Just watch it.
Let's be honest again, everyone seems to watch it. You have to be somewhat curious as to why everyone is addicted to watching Friends.

Comments

  1. I am that person that has never watched an episode of "Friends". I have no idea why. It just wasn't one of the shows I watched on TV and I never had a desire to get invested in it. However, I will try to watch an episode now. I will do it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends is one of my favorite shows! It's so funny and I definitely binged watched it myself. I agree with all of your points for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Different Audiences in Business

Strategy is Everywhere

Going "Live" for the First Time