Bridal Shower

Over the weekend, I had my bridal shower. I have been stressing for weeks trying to plan this and deal with school. However, the day finally arrived and it went wonderfully. I was overwhelmed with the entire experience and it was truly a great, yet tiring, day.


On Friday, I went to the venue and set up and decorated with my mom, grandma, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and maid of honor. Saturday morning we all met very early to get food going and ready for the brunch.

We played several games including a contest for the best toilet paper dress, Jeopardy, Family Feud, and Put a Ring on it. There were more people that attended than I had expected and my fiancé and I were incredibly blessed with the generosity of our friends and family. This makes me even more excited for the wedding and our future together.

Comments

  1. This is so cute, you look great! Glad you had so much fun at your shower!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Different Audiences in Business

Strategy is Everywhere

Going "Live" for the First Time